The following is an offer from Boston Chapter BMW CCA:
In an effort to fill our ‘First of Fall’, High Performance Driving School and ESPECIALLY in support of the facility at Palmer Motorsports Park we have taken the spirit of the Labor Day Weekend to heart.
- We have reduced the registration fee per day to $275 eliminating the late registration fee.
- Registration is extended through Wednesday September 16th for all you weather watchers.
- 3.5 Hours of Track time, that’s about a $1.30 per minute, a bargain at any speed.
- Format is unchanged – Qualification is for instructors and advanced drivers – Contact the registrar if you questions about eligibility.
- You may sign up for either Saturday OR Sunday OR both, space permitting..
- We are limited to 50 people so register as soon as possible.
What’s it going to be, clipping the lawn or clipping apexes?